[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]This is a four months' mentorship program by 17 year old Adnah McKenna, an Author, Entrepreneur & Community Worker. It is designed for a teen girl who has a dream that is beyond them and desires to achieve it early enough. The program, based on the book, Conceive Achieve for Teens, will help a teenage girl:
• Search the depths of her soul and dig out her talents.
• Open her third eyes to notice the great opportunities around her.
• Engage her sixth sense of ingenuity on how to seize opportunities.
• Apply certain values, habits, and principles that lead to success.
• Belong in a reading club that will guide and hold her accountable to read three great books in four months.
Once a teenage girl follows the principles in this program, she will be surprised to find that her most desired treasure for success is within her; a grey matter in her. The greatest people or nations on earth are not those that have mined gold and oil, but rather those that have mined the mind.
This program, therefore, takes a teenage girl through a journey that will help her search the core of her being to bring out the hidden treasures of talents, gifts, and abilities that God has bestowed upon her, and then take her through powerful transformative principles for utilizing them.[/vc_column_text][nd_options_spacer nd_options_height="20"][vc_column_text]With this program, you get access to:
1. A free copy of the anchor book, Conceive Achieve for Teens by Adnah McKenna
2. Teenage-Purpose Tracker Journal
3. Monthly accountability webinar with 17-year old Adnah McKenna - Author, Entrepreneur, & Community Worker
4. A personalized reading list to build you up to be a teen leader, including:
*A free copy of It’s About Time – Your Blueprint for Successful Time Management by Washington Blessing and,
*A free copy of Accountability – a Biblical Principle by Nelly Kagoru .
5. A free talk from the authors of the two books on the reading list.
6. 10% discount for all additional books purchased at www.kenyaclc.org
(a) You Can Be Much More Than You Are – You know It! and,
(b) Causes of Stagnation in a Teen’s Life – It Can Cause You a Lifetime.
(c) Discover The Champion Within You – All God Made is Good; and,
(d) Time Management – Because It’s A Short Life.
(e) Discover and Fan Your Gift – Every Teen is Gifted (Differently); and,
(f) Accountability – A Teen’s Safety Structure.
(g) Your Roadmap to Success – Step by Step Guide; and,
(h) What Happens After You Achieve Success? Think Posterity[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_btn title="Register Now" link="url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2Fthe-purpose-full-teenager-program-for-girls-only-tickets-117326062411|title:Register%20Now|target:%20_blank|"][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text="Weekly Program Updates"][vc_empty_space][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_basic_grid post_type="post" max_items="10" initial_loading_animation="shake" grid_id="vc_gid:1600288876512-ef4e92a6-9f11-3" taxonomies="33"][/vc_column][/vc_row]