This is a four months' mentorship program by 17 year old Adnah McKenna, an Author, Entrepreneur & Community Worker. It is designed for a teen girl who has a dream that is beyond them and desires to achieve it early enough. The program, based on the book, Conceive Achieve for Teens, will help a teenage girl:
• Search the depths of her soul and dig out her talents.
• Open her third eyes to notice the great opportunities around her.
• Engage her sixth sense of ingenuity on how to seize opportunities.
• Apply certain values, habits, and principles that lead to success.
• Belong in a reading club that will guide and hold her accountable to read three great books in four months.
Once a teenage girl follows the principles in this program, she will be surprised to find that her most desired treasure for success is within her; a grey matter in her. The greatest people or nations on earth are not those that have mined gold and oil, but rather those that have mined the mind.
This program, therefore, takes a teenage girl through a journey that will help her search the core of her being to bring out the hidden treasures of talents, gifts, and abilities that God has bestowed upon her, and then take her through powerful transformative principles for utilizing them.